Store Manager - Fair Oaks, VA APPLY NOW
We are looking for dedicated employees to join our team to help our customers have the best experience possible every time they enter Elite Jewelers
Our employees are essential to our success
Your role at Elite Jewelers:
As a part of our Sales Team you are responsible for providing a superior experience to our valued customers. In addition, you will:
- Maximizes the sales and standards performance of all Team Members.
- Achieves profit goals as determined by the Company by controlling markdowns, expenses, payroll.
- Oversees the sales floor and inventory functions.
- Monitors the showcase displays (i.e. ticketed properly, clean and properly displayed)
- Effectively delegates assignments and responsibilities to Team Members and closely supervises their completion. Provides assistance and training as necessary.
- Advises District Manager of merchandise requirements and excesses. Compiles and follows up on guest requests.
- Responds promptly and accurately to all management directives. Strictly adheres to Company guidelines pertaining to discount policies.
- Follows Company guidelines regarding window and showcase displays as outlined in the Visual Selling System and Promotion Books/Sign Changes. Advises management of Guest comments and responses to advertising programs.
- Conducts regular Store meetings in an effort to keep Team Members well informed about Company policies and procedures.
- Advises Team Members of all upcoming special events (i.e. promotional events, diamond events, etc.) and promotions. Executes the necessary planning and preparation to guarantee the success of those events.
- Keeps management informed of the marketing, merchandising and credit programs of competitors within the area.
- Maintains high level of guest service and followup
- Recruits and selects Team Members to Company standards and guidelines. Matches individual abilities to the position requirements.
- attend monthly Managers’ meeting
- Evaluates Team Member performance to determine progress and identify developmental needs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to achieve outstanding sales performance and to lead and train by example.
- Display a positive and enthusiastic attitude so as to inspire and motive others to achieve and attain goals.
- Delegation and follow-up skills.
- Decision Making: Uses sound judgment to make good decisions based on information gathered and analyzed.
- Teamwork: Interacts with people effectively. Able and willing to share and receive feedback.
- Work Standards: Sets and maintains high performance standards.
- Motivation: Maintains high level of productivity and self-direction.
- Reliability: Completes work in a timely and consistent manner.
- Problem Solving: Analyzes problems through gathering and organizing all relevant information.
- Adaptability: Able to effectively deal with change and diverse people.
- Planning & Organization: Plans and organizes tasks and work responsibilities to achieve a desired outcome.
- Communication: Listens effectively. Paraphrases and ensures that customers are happy with their choices.
- Integrity: Adheres to organizational policies and procedures.
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Base pay plus commission on sales
- Health insurance (Full-time team members)
- Paid vacation (Full-time team members)
- Tuition reimbursement, including DCA courses based on position
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- 3+ years of retail sales, customer service or management experience
- 2+ years of jewelry sales (Required)
- Experience leading and motivating a sales-focused team
- Fluent English
- Spanish (preferred)
- Work authorization
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays
Must be able to work from open to close
Work Location: In person
Elite Jewelers is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting diversity of all levels of employees. Please know that while we appreciate every applicant's interest, we can only contact those selected for further consideration.