Sales Associate - Fredericksburg APPLY NOW
We are looking for dedicated employees to join our team to help our customers have the best experience possible every time they enter Elite Jewelers
Our employees are essential to our success
Your role at Elite Jewelers:
As a part of our Sales Team you are responsible for providing a superior experience to our valued customers. In addition, you will:
- Engage customers in conversation to understand their needs and desires
- Present merchandise and share detailed information regarding features and benefits of products
- Communicate with customers with a positive attitude, multi-task and perform intake process in a timely manner
- Provide information regarding extended service plans and financing options
- Meet individual and team sales goals
- Perform all store operating procedures related to jewelry services (intake, pricing, cash/credit card intake…etc)
We think you’d be great for this role if you have:
- A desire to help our customers celebrate the special moments in their lives
- Strong customer service, sales, retail and jewelry experience
- Flexible availability to work during “peak” retail hours such as nights, weekends, and holidays
- A positive, customer-focused approach in delivering an exceptional customer experience
- Strong communication and relational skills
- Decision Making: Uses sound judgment to make good decisions based on information gathered and analyzed.
- Teamwork: Interacts with people effectively. Able and willing to share and receive feedback.
- Work Standards: Sets and maintains high performance standards.
- Motivation: Maintains high level of productivity and self-direction.
- Reliability: Completes work in a timely and consistent manner.
- Problem Solving: Analyzes problems through gathering and organizing all relevant information.
- Adaptability: Able to effectively deal with change and diverse people.
- Planning & Organization: Plans and organizes tasks and work responsibilities to achieve a desired outcome.
- Communication: Listens effectively. Paraphrases and ensures that customers are happy with their choices.
- Integrity: Adheres to organizational policies and procedures.
- 2+ years of retail sales, customer service or management experience
- 1+ years of jewelry sales (Preferred)
- Experience leading and motivating a sales-focused team
- Fluent English
- Spanish (preferred)
- Work authorization
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays
- Must be able to work from open to close
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Base pay plus commission on sales
- Health insurance (Full-time team members)
- Paid vacation (Full-time team members)
- Tuition reimbursement, including DCA courses based on position
Work Location: In person
Elite Jewelers is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting diversity of all levels of employees. Please know that while we appreciate every applicant's interest, we can only contact those selected for further consideration.